Andreas Seidel Heavy Transport GmbH
Auerbacher Str. 40, Stützengrün
Requirements for the applicant
- Successfully completed secondary school diploma or higher qualification
- Strong sense of order
- Technical and commercial interest
- General computer skills
- Logical reasoning
- Independence and reliability
More information about the company
More than expert. Partner.
Innovative and reliable technology, coupled with customer-specific functionality, characterize our operating and display elements. As a globally active partner of renowned automotive, heavy-duty and special vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, we convince with our many years of experience in the development of high-quality and ergonomic HMI control elements and systems.
Founded in 1947, our Swiss family-owned company EAO AG has grown to become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality keys, keypads and sophisticated control elements, right up to complete HMI control units and HMI systems.
Are you looking for a strong partner for your step into professional life? Then you've come to the right place!
For the location Auerbach/Vogtland we are looking for a trainee in the field of warehouse logistics (m/f/d) for the start of training in September 2023.
That's what you'll learn during your training with us:
- Receipt of goods and their control
- Storage and retrieval, receiving, dispatching and scheduling of goods
- Handling of electronic data acquisition devices
- Work in materials management warehouses, materials flow planning and organization.
- Support logistical processes
What is important to us in training and what can we offer you?
- We train to take over after successful completion!
- You will learn in an international working environment and gain insights into our EAO companies.
- Wr impart contemporary expertise through a competent team of instructors who act with passion and are happy to share their knowledge!
- You will learn in a familiar and cooperative working atmosphere, where you have a lot of room for your own ideas and development possibilities.
- Very flexible working hours
- In-house company restaurant
Everything else at a glance:
- Start date: September 2023
- Training duration: 3 years
- Vocational school: BSZ Anne Frank Plauen, block teaching
- Application documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, references
Lay the foundation for your professional future together with us and apply today! We are looking forward to meeting you! 🙂
Contact: Jennifer Schön, firstname.lastname@example.org, +4937448264176.
We will use the personal data you provide only to the extent necessary to make an employment decision. You can find more information at https://eao.com/de/datenschutz/.
Links to the company
Last modified 19 Jan 2023, at 11:51