Halbmond Carpet Works Ltd.
Brückenstraße 1, Oelsnitz
+49 37421 42 566
Requirements for the applicantAs an innovative, medium-sized textile company, we are looking for committed apprentices for the profession of Textile laboratory assistant (m/f/d) in the field of textile finishing Textile laboratory technicians examine and analyze the chemical and physical properties of textile raw materials, semi-finished and finished products, and textile auxiliaries. Halbmond has been producing carpets of outstanding quality in a wide variety of designs for around 140 years. We also employ textile laboratory technicians in product development. Your area of responsibility includes:
- Testing of materials, such as yarns, fibrous materials, textile surfaces or auxiliary materials for the finishing of textiles
- Evaluation of tests and the definition of quality standards
- Preparation of documentation and test protocols as well as formulations
- Systematic error detection
- Completion of intermediate school leaving certificate
- Interest in natural sciences
- Good observation skills
- Practical training in the Oelsnitz/Vogtl. plant.
- Theoretical training by the State Vocational School for Textile Professions Münchberg, Schützenstraße 30, 95213 Münchberg, Germany
More information about the companyHalbmond has been producing carpets of outstanding quality in a wide variety of designs for over 140 years. What began in 1880 with the founding of a small weaving mill is today an efficient, innovative and internationally oriented company - still with production in Oelsnitz, Vogtland. Our focus is on the production of individually designed textile floor coverings. The use of state-of-the-art printing techniques enables us to produce unique designs in an almost limitless variety of colors. Setting no limits to creativity is one of our most important maxims. Custom-fit carpet tiles, rugs and dirt-trapping mats are also part of our product range.
Links to the company
Last modified August 12, 2022, at 9:11 AM