Gewerbering 13, Crimmitschau
Requirements for the applicant
- Secondary school diploma, intermediate school leaving certificate or high school diploma.
- Good grades in mathematics, physics, computer science and German
- Interest in electrical-mechanical correlations
- Enjoy working with metal and technical understanding
- Manual dexterity and good fine motor skills
- Concentration and stamina
- Ability to work in a team
- Commitment, willingness to learn, initiative
Areas of responsibility:
- Assembly, disassembly, installation, testing, maintenance, repair and commissioning
of machines and equipment
- Programming and maintenance of mechatronic systems
- Measuring and testing of components
- Manufacturing of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
- Documentation and presentation of work processes
- Elaboration and handling of circuit diagrams
More information about the company
LINAMAR IS A CANADIAN COMPANY OPERATING WORLDWIDE.
We develop and manufacture precision parts for renowned customers
in the automotive sector as well as engine components
for industrial applications.
At our locations in Crimmitschau and Reinsdorf, we offer candidates with the above profile the opportunity of vocational training.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Remuneration depending on the year of training between 993 euros and 1190 euros per month
- performance-related bonus system
- financial support for mobility and residence
-Subsidy for professional reading
-Prospect of being taken on by the company if training is successfully completed
Links to the company
Last modified 31 August 2023, at 14:49