SPL Spindle and precision bearings GmbH
At the industrial park 7, Döbeln
+49 3431 67 84 49
Requirements for the applicant
- Good qualified secondary school leaving certificate / secondary modern school leaving certificate
- Manual dexterity and technical understanding
- Experienced use of PC
- Quick comprehension
- Motivation and willingness to perform
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
- Care, precision and reliability
- As an industrial mechanic at SPL, you will learn to assemble mechatronic/fine-engineered motor spindles from scratch,
including the appropriate test procedures
- The prerequisite for this is a technically intensive training on machine tools to get to know the manufacturing processes of turning, milling,
grinding and drilling. A further component of the training is the manual skills that you will also learn.
are also taught.
Your working environment:
- Professional training in a motivated team
- Entry into a successful international company
- Versatile tasks in a creative environment
More information about the company
We are an owner-managed company of the Saxon machine tool industry and develop at the
high-performance spindles for test benches and machining tasks in industrial production technology.
To strengthen our team we are training and looking for you!
You can find more information here: http://www.spl-spindel.de
Links to the company
Last modified 06 March 2023, at 16:47