Lidl Vertriebs-GmbH & Co. KG
Hofer Str. 21, Plauen
Requirements for the applicant
Apprenticeship retail salesman 08.2024 (m/f/d)
Anyone who starts their professional life with us is in the thick of things from the very beginning, instead of just being there. We want you to take on responsibility and, as part of the team, not only learn new things, but also contribute new things. Of course, what should never be neglected? The fun and your future prospects! And all that at a fair salary.
Training starts: August 1
- In your 3-year apprenticeship, you will learn what is important in retail and how we ensure a successful shopping experience in our Lidl stores with quality, freshness and cleanliness.
- Whether it's stocking and presenting the goods, baking or cashiering: You tackle the job and are fully committed to it
- You check the incoming goods, assist with inventory work and are available to our customers with advice and support
- In the third year of training, you will learn how to create staff schedules and manage your first own shift
- To further develop your skills, you will take part in training courses and exciting trainee projects
- Successful graduation
- Desire for the dynamic world of trade
- A thirst for action and a dedicated approach to work
- Team spirit, friendliness and fun in dealing with people
- Reliability and time flexibility within the opening hours of your branch office
- 1,100 €/month in the 1st year, 1,200 €/month in the 2nd year, 1,350 €/month in the 3rd year (if full-time) as well as vacation and Christmas bonus
- Individual support and encouragement as well as supervision by experienced trainers and a personal mentor
- Professional and personal development by taking on more and more responsibility
- Varied tasks and projects
- After successful completion of final examinations, best prospects of being taken on, incl. promotion prospects to (deputy) branch manager (with at least €2,858/month (full-time))
It is important to us that your entry into our company is worthwhile! With attractive benefits and a corporate culture based on trust, diversity and a transparent salary system, regardless of gender.
Sound good? Then let's hear from you soon!
Note: For ease of reading, we use the masculine form of address throughout the text. Of course, people of any gender identity are welcome at Lidl.
Links to the company
Last modified 31 August 2023, at 13:53